- FreeRADIUS support
Learn more about our various FreeRADIUS support options designed to fit your needs.
The best option for effective knowledge transfer
Our training services are open to groups of 5 participants (minimum).
FreeRADIUS 101 — Introduction to RADIUS
- This course is for all administrators who are unfamiliar with RADIUS. It introduces basic RADIUS concepts that are key to understanding RADIUS based systems.
- Keywords: RADIUS, Authentication, Authorization, Accounting, proxying, dictionaries, basic policies, 802.1X, EAP, basic RADIUS configuration, debugging methods, interaction with databases.
- Time: 2 days.
FreeRADIUS 201 — Advanced RADIUS
- This course is for senior administrators who already familiar with RADIUS. It introduces advanced RADIUS concepts that enable the design, deployment, maintenance, and debugging of complex systems.
- Keywords: fail-over, load balancing, high availability, remote administration, advanced policies, revision control, testing, policy validation, performance, optimization, radrelay, databases.
- Time: 3 days.
FreeRADIUS 301 — Programming with RADIUS
- This course is for developers who wish to create customized solutions.
- Keywords: server design, modules, configuration, threads, packet processing, internal fail-over and load balancing, EAP methods, client programming, performance.
- Time: 5 days.